- Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Black Belt
- Non-Classical Gung Fu, trained by Jesse Glover and Chris Sutton
- Black Belt in Isshinryu Karate, trained by Steve Armstrong
- Brown Belt in Hapkido, trained while stationed in South Korea
- Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu medallist (2003 Pan Am Games Silver and 2003 Naga Champion)
Professional Boxing/Kickboxing Coach and a certified Amateur Boxing coach for the past 20 years.
Robert Crawford fighters have appeared on ESPN, HBO, SHOWTIME, and Pay Per View Events. "Coach" Crawford has trained William Joppy (2x former world boxing champ) and trained him for his last title bout. He has also been a local and regional trainer of the following boxing champions: Thomas Williams, Paulino Pacheco, Toney Jeter, and Dwayne McCray.
"Coach" Crawford has also trained junior boxing champions such as Josh Davis and Taeveon Washington. As a life-long martial artist, "Coach" Crawford has also trained noted kickboxing champions, such as Paulino Pacheco and Terry McCadoo.
Contact Crawford Training and Fitness Today
Contact "Coach" Robert Crawford to begin training you to reach your fitness and competitive goals.