»» CrossFit Laurel – Forging Elite Fitness
- Our goal is to move large loads over long distances quickly. Our progress is measurable, observable and repeatable!
- CrossFit is a strength and conditioning program which utilizes varied, random functional movement performed at a high level of intensity.
- CrossFit delivers a fitness program which is broad, general and inclusive. “Our specialty is not specializing.”
- The CrossFit program is designed for universal scalability making it the perfect application for any individual committed to excellence in fitness, regardless of their experience.
- The same routines are used for elderly, de-conditioned individuals all the way up to elite athletes in every sport. The load and intensity of the program is scaled for the individual, but the workout remains the same for all!
- Monday, Wednesday and Friday 6pm-9pm | Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday 11am-1pm
Call to schedule your first FREE Intro Session
- Three Level 1 Certified Instructors in one facility: Curtis Price, Phil Price, and Brian Belt